Amazing+Preserved Crazykitteh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Our Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooky Ghost
Admin
Admin

Server Updates Empty
PostSubject: Server Updates   Server Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:37 pm

So the servercraft server pretty much sucked. Working with JestServers, from what I hear they have vastly superior customer support. Will update you all when I have more news.
Back to top Go down
Spooky Ghost
Admin
Admin

Server Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Updates   Server Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Just cancelled the old host, purchased a new one with better reviews. So far everything is looking good. Flatland is enabled, am now working on limiting the size of the worlds and creating more of them.

The login info is 46.105.111.21:25605
Back to top Go down
kieran007007.
Freshman

Server Updates Empty
PostSubject: Irc chan   Server Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Have we got an irc channel and If so what is it ? Wink Rolling Eyes Op kieran007007 [center]
Back to top Go down
Spooky Ghost
Admin
Admin

Server Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Updates   Server Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:57 pm

kieran007007. wrote:
Have we got an irc channel and If so what is it ? Wink Rolling Eyes Op kieran007007 [center]

IRC channel is about the last thing on my list right now, trying to get all my plugins in order.
Back to top Go down
kieran007007.
Freshman

Server Updates Empty
PostSubject: Hdjhdhbjsj   Server Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 pm

My laptop Is working I'm on the server is some one could come on and rank me please thanks
Back to top Go down
Frostbite
Freshman
Frostbite

Server Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Updates   Server Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:22 am

Holy Shit havnt remembered this in a year but if the server is back on classic rebuilt I'd love to play does anyone know if it's back up? - clemsonboy123(frostbite)(can't even remember the ranks. SOP? LOP?, idek)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Updates   Server Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Updates
Page 1 of 1